Dr. Mohammad Ali Hatamian
Dr. Mohammad Ali Hatamian is an Orthopedist bone and joint surgeon.
Dr. Mohammad Ali Hatamian Education
- Having an experimental shoulder surgery course with professor Juergens from Germany.
- Having an experimental hip replacement surgery course with professor Mohajer from Australia.
- Having an experimental hip replacement surgery course with professor Roscher from Germany.
- Having shoulder and hand surgery course with professor Tezwall from Germany.
- 23 years of experience in medicine
- Member of the Iranian Association of orthopedic surgeons.
- An orthopedic surgeon at Sasan hospital (Tehran, Iran).
- An orthopedic surgeon at Omid hospital (Tehran, Iran).
- Surgeon and specialist in the treatment of bone and joint diseases.
- Cooperation in cosmetic limb lengthening surgeries with Dr. Nader Motallebizadeh (More than 130 cases).
- Having successful experience in treating gunshot injury (More than 2000 cases).
- Having experience in repair surgery of peripheral nerves injury and micro surgery (More than 500 cases).
- Experience in treating osteomyelitis patients.
- Successful treatment of wrist drop and foot drop with tendon transfer.
- Correction of long bone deformities GENU VARUM, GENU VALGUM
- Knee and hip joint replacement surgeries.
- Arthroscopic knee surgery and treatment of sports injuries.
- PRP for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of bones and joints.
- Orthokine therapy (AUTOLOGOUS COMBINED SERUM), A new method in the treatment of joint diseases and tendon inflammations.
- Ozon therapy.