Average height in Singapore in 2023

In this article, we look at the Average height in Singapore in 2023. Singapore is an island nation and city-state in Southeast Asia’s maritime region. It is situated about 137 kilometers (85 miles) north of the equator, off the southern point of the Malay Peninsula, with the Strait of Malacca to the west, the Singapore Strait to the south, the South China Sea to the east, and the Straits of Johor to the north.

Singapore has a highly developed market economy, which has historically been supported by extensive entrepôt trade. Singapore, along with Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan, is one of the Four Asian Tigers and has the highest per capita Gross Domestic Product (GDP) among its counterparts. Between 1965 and 1995, annual growth rates averaged approximately 6%, transforming the population’s standard of living.

Average height in Singapore in 2023

Singapore demographics

The population of Singapore is 5.45 million as of June 2021. Four million of these 5.45 million individuals are residents, including 3.5 million citizens and 500,000 permanent residents (PRs). The remaining 1.45 million Singaporeans are classified as non-residents. This group consists primarily of foreign students and persons with work permits.

Malays are recognized as the indigenous community, but 75.9% of citizens and permanent resident visa holders are ethnic Chinese. Ethnic Malays and Indians make up 15.0% and 7.5% of the population, respectively. The three main ethnic groups account for 98.4% of the total population. The remaining 1.6% of the population consists of “Other” ethnicities, the majority of which are Eurasians. Despite long-term occupancy, 27% of Singapore’s population is excluded from resident statistics as non-residents.

Average Height of Males in Singapore

According to recent statistics, the average male height in Singapore is 173.50 centimeters (5’8 inches). This is slightly shorter than the global average height of a man, which is 173.74 centimeters (5 feet 8 inches). In addition, the study discovered a positive correlation between height, age, and education level, with younger and more educated males being, on average, taller.

Average Height of Females in Singapore

According to recent statistics, the average height of Singaporean women is 161.30 centimeters (5 feet, 3 inches). This is slightly higher than the global average female height of 160.02 cm (5’3″). Additionally, the study revealed a positive correlation between women’s average height and their age and level of education, with younger and more educated women being taller on average.

Singapore Males and females’ average height compared to other nations

Singapore has a higher average height than the following countries:

However, the average height of Singapore citizens is shorter than that of the following nations:

Factors Influencing Height in Singapore

Multiple factors may influence the average height of Singapore men and women. Height can be affected by inherited genes, so genetics is one possible explanation. Additionally, optimal growth requires a nutrient-dense, well-balanced diet. Moreover, socioeconomic factors such as access to healthcare and education may also influence height.

Iran performs limb-lengthening surgery on Singaporean men and women.

The distinguished people of Singapore can increase their height by utilizing the services of the International Limb Lengthening Center of IRAN.

Dr. Nader Motallebizadeh performs limb-lengthening surgery on Singaporean men and women.

Dr. Motallebizadeh is one of the world’s most experienced limb-lengthening surgeons, having performed more than 500 such procedures. Appointments for limb-lengthening surgery are limited, so contact us as soon as possible to secure one.

FAQ on average height for men and women in Singapore

What is the average height in Singapore for Males?

Recent data indicate that the average height of adult Males in Singapore is approximately 5 feet 8 inches (173.50 centimeters). This positions Singapore slightly lower than the global average height of 5 feet 8 inches (173.74 cm) for men.

What is the average height in Singapore for Females?

Recent data indicate that the average height of adult Females is approximately 5 feet 3 inches (161.30 cm). This positions Singapore above the global average height of 5 feet 3 inches (160.02 cm) for women.

1 thought on “Average height in Singapore in 2023”

  1. Pingback: Why I Used To Hate My Feet - Personal Excellence

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

wpChatIcon
Scroll to Top